Les Petits Crayons is adapting!
Ensuring the safety of our young students, their families and our team, to keep on teaching in a warm and happy environment at Les Petits Crayons - Bilingual Preschool.
The current crisis is evolving fast, and everyone needs to adapt. We are committed to ensure that our young students, their families and our team are safe and sound at school, while remaining dedicated to teaching in a warm and happy environment. For these reasons, we have decided to limit the maximum number of children attending Les Petits Crayons - Bilingual Preschool for the 2020-2021 school year, both for the Bilingual Preschool and Bilingual Nursery Program.
We made this decision to help our young students navigate this crisis while keeping a stable and reassuring relationship with school, and to enable our team to keep teaching and nurturing the children in a safe and joyful manner.
Preserving children's education - and parents' occupations- is essential, and that is why we adapt our capacity and our way of working:
- For all students registered at school, the maximum capacity will be greatly reduced so children can attend classes as long as possible at school, from 8 am to 6:30 pm, all year long except August and a week at the end of December.
- For all children registered for the Bilingual Wednesday Club, the Afterschool Program or Bilingual Holiday Camps, capacity will also be limited.
- For the few coming months, we are going to guide the children through the "gestes barrière" at school with a kind and age-appropriate approach.
- In case of a new lockdown, teachers will ensure daily follow up with the students both online and through activity workbooks offered to each family.
- For our evening and week-end classes (knitting, clay modeling and art therapy, cooking class for kids, storytime, dance...), groups are already being designed to be able to welcome participants while respecting the "gestes barrière".
- Since we have cancelled our Spring 2020 open-houses, we will receive parents by appointment for Private Tours of the school, starting May 12th 2020.