Registrations for 2022-2023 for the Bilingual Preschool in Paris
Registrations are open for the July Bilingual Holiday Camps and the 2022-2023 school year for the Bilingual Preschool and Nursery Les Petits Crayons, located in the 15th arrrondissement of Paris. Contact us to discover our school and programme a meeting with our team.
Registrations for July Holiday Camps
- From 8.00 am to 6.30 pm
- Lunch can be provided in option
- At Les Petits Crayons - Bilingual Preschool, 11 rue du Clos Feuquières, Paris 15ème arrondissement
- registration via our online form, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01 56 58 12 84
- Week 1: Monday 4 to Friday 8 July 2022 (or July 7 to 8): Let’s dance!
- Week 2: Monday 11 to Friday 15 July 2022: Paris
- Week 3: Monday 18 to Friday 22 July 2022: Transportation
- Week 4: Monday 25 to Friday 29 July 2022: The sea
Take a look at typical day for children at Les Petits Crayons!
What parents say about us
A complete 50% French - 50% English bilingual programme
Latest news or the bilingual preschool
- 21 jan. 2022
Registrations for Spring Holiday Camps
Join us and get into party mood from Monday April 25 o Friday 29, and, Monday May 2 to Friday May 5, 2022
- 30 jun. 2021
How wonderful to see the way children enjoy organising things so much. Our student's at Les Petits Crayons - Bilingual Preschool are no exception. A hundred percent focused on their task they can be oblivious to their surroundings and sometimes for quite a long time!
Les Petits Crayons is a Bilingual Preschool with a Bilingual Nursery Program in Paris based in immersion in French and English. We are convinced that choosing a bilingual daycare or a bilingual private school for a child is giving him a true opportunity to integrate both French and English languages and cultures.
Our bilingual preschool in Paris is meant as a soft transition between english daycare, bilingual daycare or not, and elementary school. Living and learning are inseparable. Our school aims to teach our students the academic and social skills they need to be happy and responsible children, who are fully aware of the impact they have around them.